Traveling With Skin Care Products In The Modern Era

Today I was very fortunate to go on holiday with my family in South America. I bought tickets to very cheap, a few months ago to go on vacation at an affordable price to escape the economic crisis. I decided to go to a place where I have friends and the dollar goes a long way. The dilemma began when I started packing my bags. Although I got a good price on airline tickets, airlines have forgotten that these reduced charges for checked baggage.

Every dollar saved is important to our family's bank account, and at the end of the day, I really can not imagine not taking care of my skin products. As a family unit, we decided to go with all hand luggage and to save fifty dollars on the luggage. Ironically tickets have been only a hundred and twenty dollars.

Now came the question of what was important when I looked through all my products and equipment. I soon decided I can live without some of the suits, but would not live without my skin care products. After all they were my lifeline to have beautiful skin. All I wanted was a vacation from my entourage, no return to the Middle Ages, not products. This may be a bit exaggerated, but the importance of having a healthy skin can not be large enough said.

Airport security was increased after 11.09 and can sometimes be frustrating. Understand the events of that day will be changed security measures for our country and the world. At the same time, I almost want to leave the airport security guards know how difficult it was to have a healthy beautiful skin. The amount of time, money and research put into having a beautiful skin has taken many years of my life. Rather funny to even have a conversation with the absurdity of airport security, but that's what I feel. In general I agree the most important is the safety of passengers and crew when traveling.

How is this going to help me with my dilemma of products to be packed for this trip? While it takes a long vacation, but now I have to make decisions. The success of my trip is based on what they can provide in this small bag.

Which of these products will live? I did my research on the plan Web site to see what my limits would be to provide products. After careful consideration, we have been able to provide a cleaner, moisturizer, sunscreen with SPF 30 second, vitamin C, a step for men, and exfoliation cream. Only victim in this process of elimination was my toner. Although I wish I could do toner, but the glass was too large. With a skin care foundation, we agreed to leave later, knowing that this was not the most vital product in the system.

Now that I made my decision the most difficult, what shoes I should do? At this point, as I have my circle of product in the bag, no matter what other place in the bag. Oh, yeah, I forgot to pack my translator, which is important when you do not speak. And now I'm ready for vacation.

Skin Care
Using great skin care products will keep you young.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment